Our new Mobile Deposit product allows you to take a picture of a check for deposit with your mobile device and transmit it to First Choice Credit Union for deposit from wherever you are whenever you would like.
Using your secure First Choice Credit Union Mobile Banking app, you can register by selecting the “Check Deposit” icon at the bottom of your page for IPhones or selecting the “Deposit Checks” option for Android users.
- Must have a positive balance in your account
- Account is not classified as dormant
- Account has a current street address
- No charged off accounts
- Account must be opened for 90 or more days
- Must be over 18 years of age
Proper Check Endorsement
Endorsements must be made on the back of the share draft or check within 1½ inches from the top edge. Your endorsement must include the following three items:
- Account number
- “For Mobile Deposit”
- Checks made payable to cash.
- Checks stamped with a “non-negotiable” watermark.
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than you (i.e., payable to another party and then endorsed to you).
- Checks payable to you and another party who is not a joint owner on the account.
- Checks that contain evidence of alteration, or that you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is drawn.
- Checks that are “stale dated” (more than six months old) or “postdated” (dated later than the actual date).
- Checks that have been previously negotiated.
- Checks that are incomplete.
- Savings Bonds, travelers checks, money orders, or postal money orders
- Foreign Check issued by a financial institution in another country
- FCCU reserves the right to refuse any item.
|I-PHONE MOBILE APP||ANDROID MOBILE APP|